These days’ ladies and girls love to beautify their nails with nail polish and gel nail polishes are widely used because they can make amazing designs with this nail polish. Gel Polish is a durable and wonderful polish for nails. Many women use this nail polish to demonstrate their beautiful nails. Use of this nail polish has become a very popular trend in modern nail fashion. Nail artists prefer this kind of manicure to create an amazing look of nail art. Gel nail polish is quite different from traditional nail polish. It is not a recent decoration trend however fashionable women have been using it for more than two decades. It is very safe and easy to use than a traditional one. Although it comes with amazing designs, many women want to know how to remove gel nail polish because they don’t know correct removal methods.
Benefits of Gel Nail Polish:
Gel nail polish has so many benefits. It dries within a short time and remains for two-three weeks while traditional polish dries after a long time, and that is not convenient for everyone. It has a special brush that is used to achieve the best perfect result after polish. You don’t need to go to a beauty parlor to decorate your nail every week. You can easily buy it from the market and can apply yourself without any extra effort. It does not chip off like traditional polish. It is completely damaged free polish. It is available in a variety of colors, and you can have beautiful and bold colors. It is free of any harmful chemicals.
Method # 1
Acetone Removal Method:
The removal of gel polish seems very hard, but it is not impossible as it looks. In this article, I would like to discuss with you some tips to remove the gel nail polish at home. Read this simple removal procedure and try to remove it yourself from your fingers.
- If you want to remove the gel polish from your nails, then you need to select a ventilated place for yourself. The mixture of gel nails and nail polish remover produce a stronger smell, and this creates bad smelling effect on your feelings.
- First of all, file off the shine from the gel polish because its shine seal doesn’t allow the acetone polish remover to absorb. So all you need is to remove it first to remove the nail polish. For this purpose, you can use a nail file. Try this file to remove the shining seal completely.
- Now take a small piece of cotton wool and soak it well into acetone solution or in a special tip remover. Moist it completely but not dipping it wet. Now apply it on the nails and wrap it well with the help of silver foil. Do it as more as you can and wait for 10-15 minutes for the best results.
- After this process, take off the foil and make it sure that the polish has begun to lose if you want to achieve quick results then take an orange stick and try to push the nail polish. Do it carefully and take off the polish without damaging your nails surface. If the nail polish has not yet begun to take off then, you need to file it again, and you will have to repeat the process again. Take another piece of cotton wool, soak it in acetone and then wrap it in the foil and place it for another 5 minutes. Apply the gel polish in a proper way it should not take more than 10 minutes to soak off.
- Use the orange stick and push back the cuticles and then buff well your nail surface. To remove the nail polishes completely, do it your full effort to leave an even finish.
- It is the property of acetone to dehydrate your nail however you should re-hydrate them again. For this purpose, use oil on your nails and cuticles. Remove the excess oil from the nail surface and make it sure that the excess oil is completely wiped off.
- Apply shine buffer on your nails to provide them high shine. This thing makes your nails look healthy, and it allows your nail to grow well.
- At the end of this process apply hand cream on your hand to soften your hands, nails, and cuticles. This is the complete method on how to remove gel nail polish.
Method # 2
How to Remove Gel Nail Polish without Acetone:
- If you think that acetone is harmful and toxic chemical, then you should not use a high quantity of acetone and try other methods like peeling off gel from nails. You should trim your nails in small size to reduce the surface area of gel.
- For the purpose of trimming, you can use small scissors or nail trimmers. Make sure not to trim close to nailing bad otherwise your nails may bleed.
- After trimming, file the edges to make them smooth. You can easily get the file from a medical store.
- Then you need to use a nail buffer to file and buff the surface of nails.
- Then use a small amount of nail polish remover to take out gel nail polish. You can also do peeling to remove the gel. In this method, acetone is used but in small quantity.
Harsh Removal process weakens your nails:
- Many people worry that gel weakens their nails, but it is true in case you remove the gel in a harsh manner. People think that their nails won’t be able to breathe in case of gel but nails are dead, and they don’t breathe.
- Nail cuticles and nail beds are most important because they are made up of living tissue. You need to handle cuticle and nail beds carefully and make sure that your manicurist removes the gel carefully.
- You can also remove gel at home with the method discussed above. If you think that gel nail removal cost you 20 dollars, then you should remove yourself with care and safety.
- Some experts believe that gel nail polish is harmful to health, but you should have an idea to use it in a safe manner and how to remove gel nail polish effectively.