Acrylic nails add beauty to your hands, but they can be expensive when it comes to the removal process as salon experts charge lots for this service. The good news is you can take off acrylic nails at home quickly without spending money. First, you should know that what are acrylic nails and how much acrylic nails cost? They are normally called fake nails which are easily available in lots of different shapes and colors. The price range of acrylic nails differs according to the shape, quality, and country. Want to know how to remove acrylic nails fast? In this article, I will let you know the different methods on how to remove them at home.
Acetone Method for Acrylic nails Removal:
If you are looking for the effective, affordable and best way to remove acrylic nails, then I would recommend you to use acetone. But make sure that you buy the pure acetone, which you can easily get from the beauty store.
You will need these things:
- Nail clippers
- Cotton balls
- Buffing stick
- Petroleum jelly
- Moisturizing Cream
Follow the whole process as mentioned below.
- Take the aluminum foil and cut it in the square shape.
- Now, take the cotton balls and wet it with the acetone, place it on the nail as much as possible with the help of aluminum foil.
- You have to do this procedure with ten nails but don’t open the foil before 20 minutes.
- Once the time will over, take the orange wood stick and pickle the acrylic off.
- Ideally, it is the right way on how to take acrylic nails off. However, you can do this process once more in the case if some traces are left.
>> Method # 2 <<
Warm water method on how to remove acrylic nails:
Want to know how to remove acrylic nails without acetone then give a try to the warm water method.
- You just have to soak your hands in warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Warm water makes the acrylic nails soft and smooth and eventually you can quickly remove it.
- After the entire removal process, you should apply the good hand cream or moisturizer on your hand because water makes the skin dry.
>> Method # 3 <<
Acrylic nail removal kit:
If you don’t like to try the home remedies for taking off acrylic nails, then I would recommend you to go for the acrylic nail removal kit. You can easily get this from the drug store. These kits have the acetone free nail polish removers which remove the nails in a very gentle manner.
- When you try to remove the acrylic nails, VIA kit then keeps paper towels with you to wipe dry your hands off and to remove the nail polish.
- After removal process don’t forget to apply the petroleum jelly on your hands to keep up the moisturizer of your hands and to prevent them from drying out.
- Everything is added in these kits like Nail clippers, small container, Acetone, Cotton balls, buffing stick and hand cream.
If you are looking for the acrylic nail tips then always choose a design that goes well with your original nail shape. It will give the less artificial appearance to your nails. With this removal kit, you can guess that beauticians and makeup manufacturers make the product availability so easy for every single woman.
These kits are the faster and easier method to remove the acrylic nails. You can repeat the whole process till the acrylic nails are not removed properly. Don’t remove the acrylic nails forcefully because chances are there that it would damage your natural nails. For the removal process, it is important to wash your hand properly and Use a good hand moisturizer. In the case of no moisturizer, your nails will look very rough after few days.
>> Method # 4 <<
Remove acrylic nails with Dental floss:
For this method, you need a person as a helper because you can’t do it alone.
- Say to your helper to hold the dental floss piece and enter it between natural and acrylic nail from the bottom edge of the nail.
- Now you have to give movement to the dental floss from in an upward position and pull it up in a slight manner. Repeat this activity until the acrylic nails taken off properly.
- It is the easiest and less time method for removing acrylic nails or how to remove acrylic nails.
>> Method # 5 <<
Remove Acrylic Nails with Foil Method:
For this process, you need these following things:
- A nail polish remover
- Aluminum soil
- Cotton balls
- Nail clipper
- First, you need to wet the cotton ball with the nail polish remover and place it on all fingers.
- Then cover your all fingers with the aluminum soil.
- Wait for 15- 20 minutes then remove it. You will see that while removing the aluminum soil acrylic nails will be removed automatically.
- For me, this is one of the easiest methods on how to get acrylic nails off. You can share this method with your friends or family members, so they get to know how you remove acrylic nails.
- If the growth of your nails is very slow or they break rapidly then, you should use the acrylic nails but to provide maximum protection to the nails, it is important to know how to remove acrylic nails.
- However, because of its artificial texture, you have to remove it after a week or two.
To conclude, be careful while acrylic nail removal process. If due to any reason you didn’t follow the process correctly, then chances are there that your nails will get damaged and takes the time to grow out. Never soak your nails in the acetone for more than 20 minutes because it makes your hands dry. Try to use the acetone free nail polish remover as they are easily available in the market and keep your nails healthy.